Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Chat_Noir

Chat_Noir

J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0 Empty
MessageSujet: J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0   J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0 EmptySam 24 Oct - 16:40

L'Apache contre le Sith, à priori c'est déséquilibré mais ...
Bon match à vous deux
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jeronimon

Jeronimon

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0   J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0 EmptyDim 25 Oct - 10:13

Salut cher adversaire,

mes dispos:

Ce soir (dimanche): 20h00-23h30
lundi: 08h00- 23h30
mardi: 20h30-23h30
mercredi: 20h30-23h30
jeudi: 20h30-23h30
vendredi: 20h30-23h30
samedi: 8h00-12h00 ou 20h30-23h55

tu me dis que tu préfère

a bientôt
Darth Ben

Darth Ben

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0   J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0 EmptyLun 26 Oct - 9:50

Hello Jeronimon,

mardi 20 h 30 serait parfait pour moi aussi.

Bien à toi,

Darth Ben
Jeronimon

Jeronimon

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0   J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0 EmptyLun 26 Oct - 11:00

Bien, noté.

Si je ne suis la à 20h30, c'est parce que je travaille une peu plus tard demain.
J'arrive avant 21h00

Si tu ne veux pas de cette incertitude on peux dire 21h00 Smile
Darth Ben

Darth Ben

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0   J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0 EmptyLun 26 Oct - 15:40

ok disons 21h, je comprends tout à fait tes contraintes.
Jeronimon

Jeronimon

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0   J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0 EmptyLun 26 Oct - 19:25

Ok pour 21h00 Smile

a demain
Jeronimon

Jeronimon

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0   J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0 EmptyMer 28 Oct - 9:37

Jeronimon (Axis) / Darth Ben (Allies) = 10-5 Méd / 27-28 destroyed fig
Jeronimon (Allies) / Darth Ben (Axis) = 10-5 Méd / 42-28 destroyed fig

Jeronimon vs Darth Ben 4-0 pts 20-10 Méd / 69-56 destroyed fig

Replay Aller
My Japanese focussed on taking Imphal, and succeeded in doing so, losing only one infantry in the process. Both the English and the Japanese did not hit much on that flank and we flagged each other around a lot. Just when the English tanks came out, my Japs were sharpshooters and eliminated a unit pretty quickly (3/5). On the other flank we both managed to kill an enemy infantry pretty quickly with arty and other fire. 5-2 ahead for me.
Darth Ben shot the front Imphal Unit with distance fire. My planes strafed the British for another medal. I hunted down another Armor Unit on the Kohima flank again sharpshooting (3/4). I then replaced the forward Imphal unit that had been shot and advanced in the middle, holding three objective medals. The score: 8-4. I got shot out of Imphal again, but ran another unit in there and into Kohima on the other flank for a 9-5 lead. Dart Ben played Action Héroïque and tried tot take Naga for two medals. But the attack fell short and left a full special force British infantry out in the open for my three Japanese armor units to surround and kill. 10-5
Percentages on inf equal, but the 6/9 dice on armor getting me two medals and Dart Ben with only one armor unit left on the field helped greatly.

Replay Retour
Again starting on the Imphal flank my British immediately quit the town and started attacking the two forward Jap infantries. I got one and the other was reduced to 1 fig. It was medicked back to two figures and went for my 1 fig inf, but failed. My counterattack saw my 1 man get top to full strength and kill the 2 japs for a 2-0 lead.
Fighting switched tot he Kohima flank where I retreated units and did long range firing with my artillery killing another Jap infantry. Darth Ben infiltrated into Kohima, reducing a British engineer to 1 fig. But it retaliated, with help of the artillery and another Jap infantry was added to my medals. 4-0
The Japs went on the offensive and took Kohima dominated the centre and left me with 2 1 fig infantries there. They also moved into Imphal to even the score 4-4. Fighting around Imphal saw me lose another infantry, but a Firefight/Fusillade got me a medal in the middle. I moved up the Imphal flank helped by great cards there. Darth Ben retreated his units into the centre and came forward there, leaving the objective in Naga to put a full strength Jap inf next to my artillery and attacking my tanks with his., retreating a 1 fig armor unit to a jungle on the Baseline. I got lucky again on shooting at armor, destroying the first unit 2/3 and shooting the jungle baseline one 1/1. Leading 9-5. Darth Ben then attacked my 2 fig armor unit with the full strength inf that was next to my arty, destroying 1 fig but flagging the remaining figure into Maga giving me my last medal for another 10-5 win.

Merci pour jouer et bonne chance pour la suite.
Désolé (une peu) mes troupes ont été tres effectives antichar.
Le match peux être plus tendu sans ca.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0   J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0 Empty

J4 - Jeronimon / Darth Ben : 4 - 0
Page 1 sur 1