Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Pour le classement, c'est ici

5 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

Pour le classement, c'est ici Empty
MessageSujet: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyVen 9 Fév - 9:06

Vous l'attendiez tous, le voilà :
Pour le classement, c'est ici J1_1810

Dernière édition par Zivago le Mar 13 Fév - 21:53, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptySam 10 Fév - 16:13

Ah, so Top 4 advance to Challenger? Guess I had better get my game in gear then!! 4 pts after 2 matches, in the middle of the pack and will have to keep in contact with the Top 4!

Thanks Z for your work as Chief.

Gonzalan
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptySam 10 Fév - 19:56

gonzalan a écrit:
Ah, so Top 4 advance to Challenger? Guess I had better get my game in gear then!!  4 pts after 2 matches, in the middle of the pack and will have to keep in contact with the Top 4!

Thanks Z for your work as Chief.

Gonzalan
You're welcome.
It's easy to manage nice players Very Happy .
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyMar 13 Fév - 22:01

Et voici le classement après 2 matchs :

Pour le classement, c'est ici J2_1810

Tout le monde a récolté au moins un point et seul Dreexxer a fait carton plein.
Grozours
Admin
Grozours

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyDim 18 Fév - 10:33

C'est moi, ou mes deux adverssaires sont en premiere possition? Il faut que je me fasse a l'idee que nous ne sommes plus en 2013
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyDim 18 Fév - 13:10

Grozours a écrit:
C'est moi, ou mes deux adversaires sont en première position ? Il faut que je me fasse a l’idée que nous ne sommes plus en 2013

Cause ou conséquence Laughing Laughing Laughing ?
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyMar 20 Fév - 19:40

Pour le classement, c'est ici J3_1810

Un seul match nul en 15 rencontres : une vraie poule de tueurs Twisted Evil .
Dreexxer flotte tout en haut et un groupe de 3 ( Mr Mini, Vaillants et Gonzalan) ont fait une petite cassure sur le peloton.
Quant à Tom, il ne va pas tarder à tout Cassey Arrow
FredMK79

FredMK79

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyMer 21 Fév - 7:21

C'est bien ce que je disais y a plus grand monde derrière moi !
C'est bien j'ai plus qu'à remonter !
FredMK79

FredMK79

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptySam 24 Fév - 18:57

Grougnaffe est un beautiful looser... je crois que je vais lui faire de la concurrence ...
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyJeu 1 Mar - 13:43

Pour info, Dreexxer est premier au classement général global du COOL, toutes poules confondues, et le dernier invaincu en ayant gagné toutes ses manches : Chapeau. cheers  cheers  cheers  king
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyVen 2 Mar - 16:06

Z,

Great that one of our own, Drexxer, is the Top Dog in COOL, but doesn't help the rest of us in Poule Baranov! Very Happy

Currently, leaves 6 of us fighting for 3 spots, Drexxer obviously seems unstoppable at this point. We each have 12-15 pts I believe, 6 matches to go and nothing settled yet other than getting what size hat Drexxer wears so that we can size his Crown! Smile

That and no telling what the others might do and go on a winning streak and climb back in the race for Top 4, we all know how M'44 works and nothing is a given including those that are currently on top.

Look forward to the other 6 matches and hopefully can get there, if not, Rookie once again and can look forward to the COOL surprise later in the year or early next year!

Gonzalan
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyMar 6 Mar - 22:32

Voilà le classement après la J4:

Pour le classement, c'est ici J4_1810

Le petit point brillant, tout là-haut, c'est Dreexxer ... sunny

Vendredi soir vous aurez le classement après la J5, et après on enchaine sur la J6 geek
FredMK79

FredMK79

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyMer 7 Mar - 7:42

Haro ! SUr le Dreexxer pour le faire descendre de son piédestal !
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyVen 9 Mar - 21:33

Pour le classement, c'est ici J5_1810

Bon, Mr Miniatures a pris la foudre ...
C'est qui le prochain ?

Il ferme la marche d'un peloton de 6 qui va se battre pour les 3 places qui restent.
A moins que le gruppetto se reprenne ...
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyDim 11 Mar - 16:33

Z,

I would even venture to say that the “peloton” might consist of 9 players and not only 6, with FredMK79, ChrisLIX and Le Pélican, say all get 4-0 victories and 12, 11 and 10 pts for each and ride back in the race since the rest of us would still be in the chase pack as well. 6 matches to go and plenty of riding to go until the final stage!!

Thanks again for all your work in keeping us updated!

G
FredMK79

FredMK79

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyDim 11 Mar - 18:27

Yes

It's right Very Happy
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyLun 12 Mar - 14:29

I wrote that just to keep some of you motivated Wink Wink Wink
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyVen 16 Mar - 15:35

Motivation received!! Though, in truth, lucky to have survived J6 versus FredMK79 and get the sweep when it could have easily gone the other way and will see what I can do against our resident Superhuman Drexxer in J7.

G
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyDim 8 Avr - 16:34

Well, here we sit, 3 matches to go to decide our fates.

The breakaway pack, Dreexxer, myself and Vaillants, being chased by the hard charging Peloton of Baraka, General Georges, ChrisLIX, Monsieur Miniatures, Uliej and Le Pelican, with FredMK79 and the winner of Grozours and Tom Casey having an outside shot at to get into the breakaway group at the end.

A break down based on current position and standings:

Dreexxer 25 pts: Vaillants, Baraka and Uliej: hopefully helps me, those 3 chasing and likely to advance even with 3 more pts at worst, more and we will have to try and get him in Challenger!!

Gonzalan 23 pts: Baraka, Uliej and Grozour: fate in my own hands, Baraka and and Uliej chasing, win 2 of 3, likely to advance even with three 1-3 pts losses, will sit at 26 pts and might be enough.

Vaillants 22 pts: Dreexxer, FredMK79, Baraka: again, hopefully things work for me, has Dreexer next and also Baraka, 2 of 3 wins and likely to advance.

Baraka 17 pts:  Gonzalan, Dreexxer, Vaillants: Has the toughest path to advance based on standings, playing Top 3 in his next 3 matches. Even with three 3-1 wins, 26 pts and makes it tough on the others in the chase group.  

General Georges 17 pts: Uliej, Grozours, Le Pelican: Again, three 3-1 wins, 26 pts, more and even better for G.G., easier path based on current standings.

ChrisLIX 16 pts: FredMK79, Tom Casey, Monsieur Miniatures : Easier path, but again, M'44, no easy matches as we know and plays no one that helps me, but a win by 1 of the 3 might help me, especially the last match against M. M.

Monsieur Miniatures 16 pts: Grozours, Le Pelican, ChrisLIX: Easier path based on current standings and as above, might come down to the last match against ChrisLiX that could help me depending on my outcomes.

Uliej 14 pts: General Georges, Gonzalan, Dreexxer: Probably the 2nd toughest path to advance after Baraka's path, will be tough, but never know what might happen.

Le Pelican 12 pts: Tom Casey, Monsieur Miniatures, General Georges: Battles of the players all with 2 names!  Outside chance, but with three 4-0 wins, 24 pts and never know and wins against M.M and G.G. will help me if I do my part.

FredMK79 10 pts, Grouzours 8 pts, Tom Casey 8 pts: Very outside chance to get into breakaway group, think Tom Casey, based on matches left, if a 4-0 win over Grozours, 12 pts and then plays Le Pelican, ChrisLIX and FredMK79, well, another three 4-0 wins and 24 pts to end!!  Other 2 have tougher matches to end, but never know as well.

As for the matches left, seems all the chase group playing at least 1, maybe 2 of the other chase group and will help or hurt their chances and same for me.  Win and advance forward, lose 1 or 2, even 3, but key is to get at least 1 pt and improve chances to advance.  Odds are not many 4-0 wins out there for anyone and that will help, but again, never know.

Good luck to all, from the breakaway leaders to the chase group tightly bunched and those still in the chase.  

Next scenario looks like one that we will all enjoy, lots of movement options and decisions to make.

Thanks to all for being part of the group and thanks to our Leader Z for his efforts as well, hope he doesn't mind me encroaching on his territory! Very Happy

Gonzalan
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyDim 8 Avr - 19:58

Pour le classement, c'est ici 2018_j10
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyDim 8 Avr - 19:58

Pour le classement, c'est ici 2018_j11
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyDim 8 Avr - 20:05

gonzalan a écrit:

Thanks to all for being part of the group and thanks to our Leader Z for his efforts as well, hope he doesn't mind me encroaching on his territory! Very Happy

Gonzalan

You're warmfully welcome ... This territory is yours.

Up there you can find the ranking after 6th and 7th fights.
It seems that we have 3 groups of 4, but with 12 points to gain, everybody still keeps hope.

It's money time, boys king  (and girl queen ) (and baby ... flower )
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyLun 23 Avr - 9:46

Étant donnés certains retards dans les matchs, je n'ai pas publié le classement depuis la J7 mais vous savez surement que vous avez accès au classement en temps réel (enfin, dès que j'ai rempli la base de données quand même) ici
ChrisLIX

ChrisLIX

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyLun 23 Avr - 13:52

Zivago a écrit:
...mais vous savez surement que vous avez accès au classement en temps réel (enfin, dès que j'ai rempli la base de données quand même) ici

Shocked affraid

J'ai appris quelque chose aujourd'hui!!
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici EmptyJeu 26 Avr - 0:00

Congratulations to 2 of us and to Vaillants on being the 1st to qualify for CHALLENGER at 32 pts and for myself as well, currently at 26 pts on also advancing based on the current standings and with General Georges and Dreexxer at 25 pts, almost advancing with only ChrisLIX, at 21 pts, having a chance to make Top 4, but would have to win his last match 4-0, make up medals on the other 2 and have been both go 0-4 in 1 and 2 matches and lose medals!

A tough go, but could happen given the fickle fate of M'44. That is left to determine and of course the top spot, with Vaillants making it tough on Dreexxer and myself. He has finished at 32 pts and we can better his score or tie and then determine the top spot based on medals and figures.

Won't be easy and a fun 11 matches and things have come down to the end to determine Top 4 and the Winner of the pool, just how we like things in M'44!!

Thanks to all for making it a fun pool to play in and to our Leader Z for taking the time to lead our pool this year in COOL 2018.

Good luck in the final matches to all.

Gonzalez
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Pour le classement, c'est ici   Pour le classement, c'est ici Empty

Pour le classement, c'est ici
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant