Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Big Taz
Admin
Big Taz

J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) Empty
MessageSujet: J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)   J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) EmptySam 12 Oct - 19:46

Nous voilà déjà en J5.
J'attendais le choix du scénario pour poster les matchs de cette journée (toujours pas d'info du QG à ce sujet).

Vous avez sans doute constaté qu'un point de règlement https://cool-ffm44.forumactif.org/t4860-evolution-du-reglement-duree-des-parties   avait été ajouté à partir de la J4 concernant la durée des parties. Il est d'application mais je pense (j'espère) qu'il ne devra pas être activé dans votre poule sunny

Bon match à vous deux Basketball

Dernière édition par Big Taz le Jeu 17 Oct - 23:54, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Harmonius

Harmonius

MessageSujet: Re: J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)   J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) EmptyDim 13 Oct - 14:49

Salut !

El Alamein ce sera. Du sable, des dunes, des tanks, de l'artillerie et des troupes d'élite. Je sens qu'on va se marrer 😅

Mes disponibilités sont lundi, mercredi et jeudi à partir de 20h30.
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)   J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) EmptyLun 14 Oct - 8:52

Harmonious,

If you can, we can play today, Monday at 21h00 for you, 13h00 for me.

If it is too late of a notice, we can try for Wednesday at the same time.

Regards,

Gonzalan
Harmonius

Harmonius

MessageSujet: Re: J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)   J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) EmptyLun 14 Oct - 11:07

Hi !

it should be ok for me cheers

Harmonius

Harmonius

MessageSujet: Re: J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)   J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) EmptyLun 14 Oct - 20:30

Sorry i'm sick. Let's play Wednesday instead.
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)   J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) EmptyLun 14 Oct - 21:08

Ok, see you Wednesday at 21h00, feel better.

Gonzalan
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)   J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) EmptyMer 16 Oct - 22:53

J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) Screen16

Gonzalan vs Harmonius

Game 1: Gonzalan / Axis vs Harmonius / Allies: 7-5, 24-24

Game 2: Gonzalan / Allies vs Harmonius / Axis: 5-7, 22-22

Match: Gonzalan vs Harmonius: 1-1 games, 12-12, 46-46, 2 pts each, perfect match!!

Game 1, I came forward agressively on my left and paid a price early, Harmonius got the perfect BARRAGE and killed my ARTY and then a 3-3 on my advanced ARMOR and I was down way too early!!  Fought back once the ARMOR battle started, my % was better, 41%-37%, he had more shots, 29-41, but I got the better hits and better % on INF as well and was able to earn the victory despite his 49-60 dice advantage, but I had the overall % at 49-40.

Game 2, again, after his perfect BARRAGE again on my ARTY, I was aggressive early and again, seemed to pay the price for it.  Action early was on my LEFT, had back to back ARM ASLT, but only managed 1 kill with all that firepower and thought it might not end well for me.  It didn't in that I lost, but did manage to fight him off and had a good CENTER attack in mid game to fight him off long enough to get the tie, helped by an AMBUSH and BEL.  I won the dice battle, 58-49, but his ARMOR % was way better at 27-44 though I had 3 more shots at 37-34. Too much to overcome and victory was his.

An overall even match on all counts and well played by Harmonius and well earned tie.  

1/2 way done, 5 matches played and 5 to go.  Think I stand at 9 pts, 2 pts per game being average and just below average and should be somewhere in the middle of the pack and hopefully I can make a push to move up in the next 5 matches.

Good luck to Harmonius, 1st encounter and was a pleasure to play and meet him.

Gonzalez
Harmonius

Harmonius

MessageSujet: Re: J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)   J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) EmptyJeu 17 Oct - 11:17

I confirm all of it. Very fun games with a wonderful opponent. Some incredible rolls on my side that saved me of various dangerous situation and most of all were terrible for gonzalan ARMOR and ARTY Smile

Thanks !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)   J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2) Empty

J5 : Gonzalan vs Harmonius (score 2-2)
Page 1 sur 1