Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
_Samy
Admin
_Samy

J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) Empty
MessageSujet: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptySam 24 Mar - 12:36

Bonjour à tous nous voici en J8 c'est maintenant qu'il faut marquer le coup

_Samy

Dernière édition par _Samy le Mer 28 Mar - 12:41, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Willem Of Normandy

Willem Of Normandy

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptyDim 25 Mar - 19:38

Bonsoir Tank Commander,
Dispo pour moi demain lundi mardi ou mercredi à partir de 20h45,

Bonne soirée.
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptyLun 26 Mar - 0:42

Hi.

Monday will do fine. I can start at 20:45 your time. I think that equates to 8:45 pm Paris time which would be my 3:45 ET / NY time.

Kind regards,

John
Willem Of Normandy

Willem Of Normandy

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptyLun 26 Mar - 21:18

Hi John,

9:17 pm and you're not here.
I'm waiting few minutes again but no long time.

See you later.

Best regards from Normandy.
Willem Of Normandy

Willem Of Normandy

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptyLun 26 Mar - 21:36

Time over for me.

Good evening.
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptyLun 26 Mar - 21:50

Hi.

Ah, I see that you had a recent time change.

Before that we were 5 hrs apart but now I see there is a 6 hr difference again.

Sorry about that, I should have checked today to confirm the time difference.

I can do tomorrow (Tue) or Wed - not until my 4:00pm / your 10pm (22:00).

I am also free this Sat or Sunday from 8:00am ET on / 2:00pm Paris time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

John

Willem Of Normandy

Willem Of Normandy

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptyMar 27 Mar - 9:12

Hi John,

No problem.
Of course. I should have thought about it.
I'm not available this weekend (open of france - memory44) but it must be possible tonight or tomorrow at 10 PM (if I'm not connected at 10:10 PM tonight is I would have a last minute impediment but I don't think so).
So, See you tonight.
Have a good day.
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptyMar 27 Mar - 12:05

Hi again.

Alright - - I will see you later today / your tonight.

Thank you,

John
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptyMar 27 Mar - 23:27

Game 1 (tank commander wins):

tank commander (Allies) 6 medals (22 figures) - 2 objectives / Willem (Germans) 2 medal (21 figures)

I start with poor cards with a RECON IN FORCE being my best. I cause some damage to one center infantry and the infantry on my right. But then the panzer comes roaring down and with but 3d kills off my tank on a 4% chance - wow!! I did the same to the panzer with two 2d attacks so both sides armor was out of the action early on. I reduce a center infantry down to 1 fig but that unit recovers all three hits with M & M. The Germans push forward in the center and although my infantry there is wounded I am able to kill off two German infantry without losing any units. I had the help of AMBUSH and poor rolling from the Germans after they played TFH. I then played INF ASSAULT and took both town medals to lead 5 to 1. I had two chances to kill off a weak infantry to end the game but missed while I lost an infantry on my left. The Germans came within a hit of killing another infantry and taking a town medal from me. I then was able to order 1 center infantry and with a 2d attack killed off a 1 fig infantry. We both had about the same number of shots and Willem had a 54 to 48 hit pct edge.

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=63594939

Game 2 (Willem wins):

tank commander (Germans) 3 medals (13 figures) / Willem (Allies) 6 medal (19 figures) - 1 objective medal

On his 2nd turn Willem killed my panzer with a 3d attack as he did in game 1 Sad

Yikes - how could this be? I knew I only needed 3 medals to win the match but soon I lost an infantry and trailed 0 to 2. Our infantry fought around Breville and I was able to use INF ASSAULT to swing into my right and kill off two weak infantry there. This ensured me 2 match points at the very least. The Brits use TFH and order two infantry and their tank. I lose one infantry and another in the church takes 3 hits. It is now or never to try for that third medal and the 3 match points. I use my other INF ASSAULT and charge a 3 fig infantry and kill it off to gain the match win. The Allies prevail easily in their next turn by killing two 1 fig infantry and taking the church medal.

The Allies had a 41 to 24 shot advantage. I held a 54 to 46 hit pct edge with a 60 to 42 infantry hit rate advantage.

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=63595455

tank commander 9 medals (35 figures) 3 match pts / Willem 8 medals (40 figures) 1 match point
Willem Of Normandy

Willem Of Normandy

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) EmptyMer 28 Mar - 9:20

Bonjour,

Je valide. La poisse ne veut plus me lacher. Les rares bonnes cartes ne s'accompagnent pas de bons dés ou arrivent trop tard...même si il est à souligner par 2 fois des superbes destruction d'unité blindé en "one shot". Des dégâts importants mais peu de pertes (à si l'appui aerien ou l'artillerie avaient été là !)
Un grand espoir d'arracher le match nul dans le retour mais 2 assaut d'infanterie successifs avec des dés correct (pourquoi mes troupes ne reculent jamais, je n'en peut plus de la garde impériale napoléonienne) ont offert à John le 3eme points fatal.

Bonne continuation à toi au niveau supérieur (je ne doute pas de ton succès pour cette saison)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)    J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1) Empty

J8 - tank commander VS Willem Of Normandy (Score 3 - 1)
Page 1 sur 1