Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
_Samy
Admin
_Samy

J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) Empty
MessageSujet: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) EmptyDim 18 Fév - 21:40

Nous voilà déjà en J4,

Bon match

Dernière édition par _Samy le Ven 23 Fév - 18:34, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Hougoumont

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) EmptyLun 19 Fév - 9:16

Hi, Tank Comander,

As we have an ocean between us, I guess we have to find a special arrangement for the timing of our match. Could you play at lunch time or at the beginning of the afternoon (US time) ? If you prefer to play even earlier (morning in the US), I can try to find a slot in the afternoon (in Belgium). Evening & night is obviously to avoid, sorry.

Best Regards,
Hougoumont
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) EmptyMer 21 Fév - 12:06

Hi Hougoumont.

Sorry for the delay in answering. I just wanted to be sure of my availability this Friday.

Friday appears to be the best day that suits us both.

I am free most of that day from 8 am ET on. The only time slot in which I am busy is from 11 am till 1 pm ET.

So basically I can game from 8 am till about 10:45 am and from 1:00 pm on.

Thank you,

John
Hougoumont

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) EmptyMer 21 Fév - 14:37

Dear John,

Then, on next Friday, I propose we play at 15:00 (European Time). I hope that this is not be too late for you. I would be a bit difficult for me to play earlier.

But please confirm this is OK for you.

Best Regards,
Eric-Olivier
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) EmptyMer 21 Fév - 22:24

Hi Eric-Olivier,

Alright - just to confirm

Day: Friday Feb 23rd

Time:

my 9:00 am / 09:00 / ET - New York

your 3:00 pm / 15:00 / European time / same as Brussels - Paris time?

Thank you,

John

Hougoumont

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) EmptyJeu 22 Fév - 11:16

Dear John,

Close to each other, Brussels and Paris have indeed the same time.

I therefore confirm the slot for tomorrow (afternoon for me; morning for you)

Thank you,

Eric-Olivier
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) EmptyJeu 22 Fév - 22:11

Very good then - see you tomorrow.

John
Hougoumont

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) EmptyVen 23 Fév - 16:39

Résultats du match :

Aller :
Tank Commander (Axe) - Hougoumont (Alliés) : 7-6 médailles et 30-31 figurines

Retour :
Tank Commander (Alliés) - Hougoumont (Axe) : 7-3 médailles et 30-16 figurines

Bilan : 4-0; 14-9 médailles, 60-47 figurines

Un match aller très serré avec une petite balle de match pour moi avant que Tank Commander ne fasse un gros carton avec son Tir de barrage final (3/4). Un match retour à sens unique, avec 20% d'écart aux dés (53% vs 33%) que je m'empresse d'oublier avant d'écrire des choses désagréables.

Bravo à John, qui a su retourner une situation bien mal engagée à l'aller (2-5) et bonne continuation à lui dans cette poule.

Hougoumont
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) EmptyVen 23 Fév - 22:31

I confirm the results.

Game 1 Eric-Oliver played very well and pushed forward wounding several of my infantry units as the struggled to get out of the water and onto the beach. Things may have been worse if an early Allied TFH only rolled one order. Still I found myself down 2 to 5 with only 6 infantry left and only 2 of those were not wounded. I thought for sure my Japanese were headed for defeat. But I used AIR POWER to take out a 1 fig infantry. Then the Allied fire was off when I attacked on my right and I killed off 2 more units there. I followed this up with a kill on an infantry in the center to make it a 6 to 5 game in my favor. I also had one infantry within a move of the medal hex but drew no card to move it on my next turn. Artillery Bombard killed off one of my weak infantry in the center and got a hit on another. One more hit would have ended the game in my opponent's favor. Luckily my BARRAGE got the last medal needed.

Game 2 I hit the Japanese on the beaches and lead 3 to 1. But the battle on my left turned and I lost two infantry there and the game was tied 3 to 3. After two Japanese infantry advanced into the center jungle I used AIR POWER to kill off both the weak Japanese infantry on my left to take a 5 to 3 lead. A few turns later the lead was 6 to 3. The Japanese only had 6 units left and three of those were still in the water. I had six infantry and my artillery and the Japanese faced an impossible mission. A 5 dice BEL attack on my artillery only got 1 hit and the artillery got 1 hit in return with the Brit Battle Back. A bold strike that may have turned the tide a bit had failed. My artillery then weakened a center infantry to 1 fig. I then pushed forward in the center and soon finished off the 1 figure infantry near the water. As mentioned above my shooting edge was just too much to overcome and Eric-Oliver did all he could in spite of that.

I salute you for your valiant effort under trying conditions and hope you do well in the games that follow.

Kind regards,

John
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)    J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4) Empty

J4 - Hougoumont VS tank commander (Score 0 - 4)
Page 1 sur 1