Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Classement J10

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Big Taz
Admin
Big Taz

Classement J10 Empty
MessageSujet: Classement J10   Classement J10 EmptyLun 3 Avr - 13:00

Classement J10 689765classementdfinitifJ10

Voici le classement à l'issue de la J10

Deux certitudes :
DDB73 est vainqueur de la poule et socafred restera en challenger
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
gonzalan

Classement J10 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10   Classement J10 EmptyMar 4 Avr - 17:39

Ah, what suspense heading into J11, with all battles deciding who moves up, who stays and who moves down!  Can't ask for more than that going into the 11th and final battle for all.

Of course DDB73 is secure and will no doubt give Socafred his best shot. Jeronimon would no doubt like a shot at a 4th point, but the 3 pts and more importantly, the 9 medals he gets, might make the difference if he ties with someone at 26 pts.

Possible that 4 players could end with 25 pts as well in trying to advance, say Hougoumont beats Thina67 by 3-1, maybe Socafred takes out DDB73 4-0, I somehow manage the same against Chat Noir at 4-0 and what do you know, all 4, Hougoumont, Chat Noir, Thina67 and Socafred at 25 pts and again medals will decide it!!  Will see how things fall for the Top 4.

On the other end, need at most 2 pts from jml0702 and me at best 4 pts and we tie at 18, need the same at best for Albanrey at 18 pts to tie him. 19 or more from either and it is ROOKIE for me in 2018!  Even at 17 pts I could still tie jml0702 and Albanrey or say Grouzours gets 17, still tie him and think I have the best medal count of us all.

So, as everyone can see, numerous possibilities and outcomes to decide things. Of course, worse case, I will know what I will need at weeks end and my match next week against Chat Noir will be for pride for me and possibly to advance for Chat Noir. Fingers crossed!

Good luck to all, has been fun and exciting to the end and best bang for the 10 € money can buy!!

Gonzalan
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Classement J10
Page 1 sur 1