Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Big Taz
Admin
Big Taz

J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) Empty
MessageSujet: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) EmptySam 18 Mar - 18:28

Retour dans le désert   affraid

La dernière ligne droite approche peu à peu, les points deviennent très chers

Bon match  sunny
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jeronimon

Jeronimon

MessageSujet: Re: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) EmptyLun 20 Mar - 10:55

Hi Tony,

Let's see if we can make a match for this match.
I can play:

Right now! (But you are still sleeping I hope!)

Today between when you get up until 10h00 (I will watch here DoW and BGG, geek mail is best because that goes to my phone also.)

Any evening from 22h00 to 00h30 the next day. No later, because over here, I need to get to work then. scratch

other times:
Thursday 12h00 (noon) till 16h00
Friday 13h30 - 16h30
Saturday is available, but let's see if we can make this work first.

Looking forward to showing you around the sandbox of El Alamein buddy! Basketball

gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) EmptyLun 20 Mar - 16:20

Hey Jeroen,

Are all those times listed your times? If so, can try for Tuesday /Wednesday, 3p for me, 10p for you. If the Thursday or Friday, could try for 5a me and 12 noon you, over at daughter's place to take g-kids to school, there by 7am, Friday would be best if 12 noon you.

Regards,

Your Sandbox Buddy
Jeronimon

Jeronimon

MessageSujet: Re: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) EmptyLun 20 Mar - 16:23

No those times are your times Smile
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) EmptyMar 21 Mar - 15:24

Hey J,

Ok, could play from work, have a laptop, could play at 2300 my time, work alone at night,, but could have interruptions. Otherwise, would say Friday, say 1400 my time, don't work that day and that would fit well schedule wise.

That way, from the looks of the other matches, most Top 4 contender with the exception of Kelian_05 and his foe Socafred, would be done and you would know what you need to keep pace. Which shouldn't be to difficult considering all the matches I have lost of late.

Let me I know.  I work the next 2 night, 2100-0700 my time and then off Th-F-S and work at 2100 Sunday night.

Tony
Jeronimon

Jeronimon

MessageSujet: Re: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) EmptyMer 22 Mar - 5:00

Hi Tony,

Friday 14h00 works very well for me too.

It's a date! Smile

See you Friday. bom
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) EmptyMer 22 Mar - 5:42

J,

Sounds like a plan, Friday it is.

Tony
Jeronimon

Jeronimon

MessageSujet: Re: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) EmptySam 25 Mar - 6:10

report:

Jeronimon (Allies) / Gonzalan (Axis) = 7-6 Méd / 27-19 fig
Jeronimon (Axis) / Gonzalan (Allies) = 3-7 Méd / 23-28 fig

Total Jeronimon / Gonzalan 1-3 pts /10-13 Méd / 50-47 fig

Replay 1
(Stops after Tony exits some cowardly Germans)

Tony advanced the German tanks aggressively and I shot them. Did not miss much shots in the beginning and started to collect armor medals. Had good cards too. And lead with 5 to 3. Then Tony played BEL/Infiltration and destroyed my one fig arty and exited for a 5-5 score.
After that we both tok risks to get those last two medals. I advanced my tanks to wishing close range of Tony's troops, but failed to get a single kill (8 dice on two fig armor without retreat). Tony advanced his last single tank to get a one fig and two fig inf, but missed. I then destroyed the tank but needs too much dice to do so and only had 4 dice left for a full infantry without retreat. That I managed 4-4 and got me the Battle at 7-6. Did not win because of the quality but because of the quantity threw about average percentages but 71 dice v 41 helped enormously. Smile

This was looking good. I was going tom play the favored side now. Smile

Replay

Started my attack on the left, moving infantry there and air striking the defenders. Tony moved forward his two left armor units and I managed to get one of them and reduce the other to one figure. Tony then Mechanized that armor unit and moved it forward. I retaliated by reducing it to one fig again.
Tony advanced all his troops in the middle including the one fig tank, which scored a medal.
I counter an d attacked the lonely tank (ambush with flags) 3 dice no go. Two turns later went for the tank again 3 dice, whiffed. The tank scored another medal. I went in with the special armor another 2 dice, nothing. Next turn another 2 dice (with chance of overrun and another medal), again nothing.
Meanwhile Tony was racking up the medals on his left and middle flank and he beat me 7-4.

In both games the Germans did not shoot as sharp as the British who came out on top twice today.

Well done Tony, and good luck in your last matches.
Always a pleasure to play you. Smile

For the overall score this means Tony stays out of the last three and me struggling to stay in te first four.
Tendu! Suspect
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) EmptyDim 26 Mar - 14:41

I confirm the results from my match with Jeronimon / Jeroen, except the part of the cowardly German!! Smile In the Motherland, it was an act of Heroism to go on such a suicide mission and their reward was to get a kill, survive and a trip home to the Motherland via the exit....

1st match, I thought I was doing well and that HE was playing the FAVORED side.... Laughing , boy was I wrong! As it turned out, perhaps that is what I needed to win, that and survival of The Incredible Shrinking Tank Unit...as Jeroen mentioned, he poured something like 100 dice into attacking that 1 figure unit and it lived thru the battle and was also rewarded with a trip home for their bravery. Very Happy

A much needed 3 pts and things still tight at the bottom with Albanrey, jml0702, Grozours and now Socarfred within sight with the points of 14, 13, 12, 10 and 15 and think I have Socarfred in J10 and can pull out a victory there, Albanrey and Grozours have their match and last spot or 2 will come down to the last match to see who stay in Top 8 and who doesn't.

Thanks for the games Jeroen, as you stated, always a fun and entertaining match against you and good luck in your fight for Top 4, will be tight just like the battle for Top 8 and Bottom 3-4.

Gonzalan / Tony
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)   J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3) Empty

J9 Jeronimon vs Gonzalan (Score 1-3)
Page 1 sur 1