Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )

3 participants
AuteurMessage
_Samy
Admin
_Samy

J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 ) Empty
MessageSujet: J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )   J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 ) EmptySam 18 Mar - 9:06

La fin se rapproche il est temps de marquer la différence

Le chocs des titans! La première place pourrait se jouer cette semaine.

Bon matchs!

Dernière édition par _Samy le Jeu 23 Mar - 17:37, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
jdrommel
Admin
jdrommel

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )   J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 ) EmptySam 18 Mar - 21:27

Hi John,
Happy to play with you,
If possible for you, I would like to play at 09h00pm (04h00pm for you) and the day you want from monday to friday.
Smile
Jacques.
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )   J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 ) EmptyLun 20 Mar - 21:28

Hi.

How about Wednesday?

John
jdrommel
Admin
jdrommel

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )   J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 ) EmptyMar 21 Mar - 9:23

Hi John,

It's Ok for me, Wednesday 22nd  March at 09h00pm (French hour).
Smile
Jacques.
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )   J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 ) EmptyMar 21 Mar - 10:49

Jacques,

Very good and see you then.

John
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )   J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 ) EmptyMer 22 Mar - 23:37

GAME 1 (22 turns - 28 mins):

tank commander (Allies) 4 (25) to jdrommel (Axis) 7 (28)

The STATs with my numbers listed first:

SHOTS: 65 to 55

HIT PCT:

vs INF 47 to 60
vs TKS 35 to 46
vs ART NA to 33

TOT 38 to 51

Early on two German Recon Air strikes hit both my left and right and get 7 hits with 8 dice. I feel I must use TFH and hope to get some pressure on the Germans in spite of my weak cards. I can only order one tank and three infantry.  Two infantry advance in the center while I send out one tank on my left. I reduce two panzers to 1 figure each. A German FIREFIGHT bags one center infantry. My tanks attack on my left and kill off the 1 fig panzer and hit an infantry. I then lose a tank on my left but take out and infantry before my other tank dies. The Brit left is shot but the Germans only have one panzer there. I then miss a 1 fig panzer in the center with a 2d attack and then in the next German turn, with a 1d battle back. My infantry dies and it is a 4 to 2 game. I then take out the 1 fig panzer in the center. BARRAGE kills off my wounded left arty. I then weaken two panzers and an infantry. But M & M restores 3 hits of an elite panzer. A whiff on that card and there would have been three 1 fig German units within easy reach of two of my tanks. I play TFH again and get to order two tanks and an AT infantry. But 4d only retreat a 1 fig infantry back a hex (2 flags would have killed it. So I have to waste a 4d OR attack on it to kill it. A shame as my other tank got 3 hits on a center panzer and what could have been 3 medals here only netted one. I lose a center tank. But in my last turn I have two 1d attacks on 1 fig panzers and miss both. Five attacks on 1 figure units resulted in no medals. My last tank then dies in the center.

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=56822951

GAME 2 (14 turns - 25 mins):

tank commander (Axis) 7 (21) to jdrommel (Allies) 3 (14)

The STATs with my numbers listed first:

SHOTS: 59 to 44

HIT PCT:

vs INF 44 to NA
vs TKS 28 to 33

TOT 36 to 32

03/22/17  FIRST BATTLE of EL ALAMEIN [FFM44] – vs Jdrommel – I Win 7 (21) to 3 (14) as GER / 14 turns – 25 mins
COOL RD 9 MATCH which I Win 11 (46) to 10 (42) / SHOTS: 59 to 44  / INF 44 to NA / TKS 28 to 33 / TOT 36 to 32

I start out great as three center panzers move up and take out the center hill infantry. The battle is joined in the center and I lose one panzer to AMBUSH. We trade tank kills before I get to play ARMOR ASSAULT. Had my lost panzer survived it could have done major damage. As it was I could only order one panzer to close with the enemy and another only moved up while a third fired off 2d. But nine dice only got 1 hit and I lost a tank fig to battle back after a 4d attack on a 2 fig tank on the baseline could not kill that unit. I then lost a third panzer and things looked very bad as I trailed 2 to 3. My DHQ got some hits but onxce again I missed a 1 fig tank with 3d. The battle then shifted to my left and I managed to eliminate three weak units on one turn. Then my opponent fired off 3d and then 1d against a 1 fig panzer but missed both time. With the score at 5 to 3 I took a chance to try and end the game with BEL. My 4d on a 3 fig infantry kills off that unit and I exit the board for the harrowing win. The way the game played out I thought for sure I was heading for a German loss and no match points or at the very least 1 point for this match. I just managed to pull out this very close win.

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=56823530

MATCH RESULTS:

tank commander 11 (46) / 3 points to jdrommel 10 (42) / 1 point

Dernière édition par tank commander le Jeu 30 Mar - 23:50, édité 1 fois
jdrommel
Admin
jdrommel

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )   J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 ) EmptyJeu 23 Mar - 0:18

Je confirme les résultats.
Deux belles batailles, il m'a seulement manqué de finir une figurine ennemie (une unité de chars) pour égaliser, dommage !
Bravo à Tank Commander, il garde la première place de notre poule.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )   J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 ) Empty

J9 - Tank commander - JDRommel (Score 3 - 1 )
Page 1 sur 1