Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Zivago
Admin
Zivago

J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) Empty
MessageSujet: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptySam 12 Mar - 22:09

Plus que 3 matchs pour faire la différence ...

Dernière édition par Zivago le Dim 20 Mar - 16:08, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Chat_Noir

Chat_Noir

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyLun 14 Mar - 9:19

Hi Gonzalan,
My recent games have left me belly up, I need a few days to recover.
Could we play on Friday or Saturday around 9:30 PM ? I'd like to be able to do my best to make the game as interesting as possible.
Cheers
CN
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyLun 14 Mar - 19:54

CN,

Let us try for Saturday at 9:30 pm your time, that should work fine.

Yes, by all means, rest your body, mind and spirit for our match! Plenty of possibilities yet exist with the points to advance, stay or move down.

Points are 24, 22, 22, 20, 19, 18, 15, 15, 12, 11, 10 and 4 and 3 matches to go and points are very important at this stage for the COOL RACE!! And with me having you, VANDAMME37 and ROBERT53 yet to go, have my fate in my hands to move up, stay put or move down! Very Happy

Will see you Saturday, be well and prepared to battle and have fun!!

Regards,

Gonzalan aka Tony
Chat_Noir

Chat_Noir

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyMar 15 Mar - 16:38

I'll be right on time, 9:30 PM on Saturday.
It's always a tough challenge to win against an American player. I've played several times against JFKoski on Vassal but only once wan. He felt incredibly disappointed about that which I couldn't believe.
Regards
CN
Chat_Noir

Chat_Noir

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyMer 16 Mar - 10:51

Hi Tony,
We can postpone to 22:00 PM or 22:30 PM if you prefer, I don't mind.
Regards
CN
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyMer 16 Mar - 14:54

As to your 1st post, here is a little inspiration from your comrade-in-arms: JDRommel - Me, 4-0, YLB - Me, 4-0, Jujuo506 - Me, 3-1.  So as you can see, I am a very beatable American player! Laughing

I too encountered JFKoski many times on VASSAL, shared many battles and maybe 60-40 him, but, true to what you say.

As for the time, 21:30 would be fine with me, but if you need it to be later, let me know as to 22:00 or 22:30 and I will be there.

Gonzalan
Chat_Noir

Chat_Noir

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyMer 16 Mar - 16:16

I was just asking you if you'd prefer another time. I know it's 6 or 7 hours earlier in the USA and you may have wanted to change the meeting time.
After a good start and a perfect landing at Salerne, I've poorly collected 2 points in 3 games and felt mentally deficient. I've just forgotten that it's only a game and the purpose is to have fun ! Very Happy
Regards
CN
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyJeu 17 Mar - 13:43

CN,

Thank you for the offer, but 21:30 is fine, that will be 14:30 here and that is fine with me.

Yes, an up and down season for some of us, but all things considered, much fun for 10 euros, 11 matches, less than a euro a match and get to do it all again in 2017 if we wish!! And if it so happens it is in ROOKIE for me, that is where I expected to be this year any way and just might have to have waited a year!! Laughing

Yes, a game and fun and as I have said in the past, the points will take care of themselves, for better or worse, much like marriage!!

See you Saturday, rested and refreshed and ready for battle!!

Gonzalan
Chat_Noir

Chat_Noir

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyJeu 17 Mar - 14:17

After a Machine Head gig last night in Paris, 2H30 hours of pure metal, I need some rest
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyDim 20 Mar - 4:58

Gonzalan vs Chat Noir

Game 1: Gonzalan/Allies - Chat Noir/Axis: 5-6 , 23-24

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=51409152

Game 2: Gonzalan/Axis - Chat Noir/Allies: 6-0, 26-4

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=51409969

Match: Gonzalan vs Chat Noir, 11-6, 49-28, 3-1 pts

1st game was a nice slow battle in which Chat Noir moved up his ARMOR and fired from distance and I did the same with my INF and moved wounded units back and brought up healthy units to replace them to limit the damage.  Battle fought mostly in the CENTER and Chat Noir used his ARMOR well, just didn't have the best dice, 38% on INF and might have been a better victory for him otherwise.  I also had many chances and came down to the last turn, he used BARRGE to get a 2 fig INF in the PALMS on my right flank, otherwise I was moving in for the final kill next turn.

2nd game...what can I say? With only 4 hits and I used MECHANICS on an ARMOR to get 2 of those back...rough game for Chat Noir.  Cards not that great for him and I was able to move my ARMOR around and inflict damage and also used RECON 1 / BLITZ to good use, killed 1 unit with BLITZ and damaged others and then when leading 3-0, used a TFH, 4 orders and got the final 3 kills, 1 on a weakened unit from the BLITZ and won the game 6-0.  Chat Noir was just not able to hit on my ARMOR, 4-16, 25%, no shots on INF and when he did hit 2-3 on an ARMOR, like I said, MECHANICS fixed it to full strength and the was the story of the game.

3 more points, but still work to do to stay in CHALLENGER and VANDAMME37 next and he is fighting for a spot in PERFECTION, will be tough and need, if nothing else, 1 pt to keep moving forward.

Nice chat with CHAT NOIR after the game in the lobby, I lost connection, no screenshots, enjoyed the chat and mentioned OPERATION CRUSADER and much to my surprise, once home it was waiting for me in the mail!!!  MERCI FFM44!!

Gonzalan
Chat_Noir

Chat_Noir

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyDim 20 Mar - 17:39

Innteresting games: a tough victory and a suicide.
The suicide was the better part 0-6 and only 14 shots. At 0-0, I played TLS (action héroique) with 2 inf activated and hadn't tried to kill the armour on focusing on one target. What a mistake !! Medics and the armour unit got complete but the problem was the card distribution. Playing the TLS dramatically reshuffled the deck with the recos I played and the TLS offered to Tony who was waiting for me with complete armour units.
Since J6, the COOL has become a nightmare with bad inspiration and no dices. I'll be soon in the rookie zone
CN
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) EmptyLun 21 Mar - 2:56

CN,

Yes, 2 interesting games and complete opposites so to speak in both. 1st, you played well with the ARMOR, though I hit on about 28% I think in 1st game and you hit on 25% in 2nd, difference was I killed 2 of your units and thus you had to bring up your INF and more targets for me and 2nd game no shots on INF for you.

2nd game, I was able to use the RECON 1 to good use and obviously my TFH much better results than yours.

Still have faith in you and perhaps we end up in the same pool again next year for CHALLENGER!

Gonzalan
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)   J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1) Empty

J9 - Gonzalan vs Chat Noir (Score : 3-1)
Page 1 sur 1