Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Big Taz
Admin
Big Taz

J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) Empty
MessageSujet: J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)   J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) EmptySam 19 Oct - 17:21

Nous voici en J6 au milieu de la compétition Very Happy

Le front de l'Est vous est proposé avec des Alliés sans commissaire puisque nous sommes en Roumanie en 1944.

J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) Panzer10
J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) Targu_10

Match de milieu de classement où vous aurez tous deux comme objectif de recoller à la tête du classement

Bon match sunny

Dernière édition par Big Taz le Dim 27 Oct - 10:02, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)   J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) EmptyJeu 24 Oct - 3:46

Hello Mastergo,

I do not work Thurs-Fri-Sat and back to work Sun, but not until 21h00 my time, 05h00 you time Mon.

Let me know if one of those days works for you and what time and will do my best to accommodate your schedule.

Regards,

Gonzalan
Mastergo
Admin
Mastergo

MessageSujet: Re: J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)   J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) EmptyVen 25 Oct - 8:43

Hi Gonzalan,

Sorry for coming back only yet, so busy this week...
I could suggest to play tomorrow (saturday) at 14h or 15h (French Time) if you are ok ?

Rgds,

Christophe
https://cool-ffm44.forumactif.org
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)   J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) EmptyVen 25 Oct - 14:18

Christophe,

15h your time will work just fine on Saturday.

See you then.

Gonzalan / Tony
Mastergo
Admin
Mastergo

MessageSujet: Re: J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)   J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) EmptyVen 25 Oct - 22:24

Ok perfect ! see you tomorrow Wink
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)   J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) EmptySam 26 Oct - 22:56

J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) Screen17

Gonzalan vs Mastergo

Game 1: Gonzalan / Axis vs Mastergo / Allies: 7-4, 26-21

Game 2: Gonzalan / Allies vs Mastergo / Axis: 7-5, 27-26

Match: Gonzalan vs Mastergo, 2-0 games, 14-9, 53-47, 4-0 pts

Game 1 was a slow build up, I used a DFHQ, AMBUSH and an A3 on my LEFT to jump up early 2-1 with MG getting the TEMP medal.  He then unleashed a devastating 2 turn attack on my PANZER as they had come forward, 5-6 shots hit, he only need 4 and game was 2-2 after T12 of 23.  From there, my attack was focused in the CENTER, by T19 had gone up 5-2 capturing the TEMP and avoiding any major damage on his perfect TFH roll of 5-5 active, which got him 1 kill. Fighting was over the TEMP, we traded ARM ASLTS, I survived long enough and then finished his ARM unit in the TEMP location, got the kill, he lost the TEMP and I got the 7-4 victory.  Things were helped greatly on my end of things as I shot 53% on INF, 55% on ARM and 53% overall though only a 1 dice difference in total rolled.

Game 2, 30 turns as opposed to 23 turns in G1, maybe a sign of things to come for MG, 1st card a DIG-IN and he fortified his position. He then combined attacks on his LEFT and CENTER and after T7 was up 3-0, 2 kills and the TEMP.  By T10, I had made headway, took the TEMP and got 3 kills and I took the lead at 4-2.  He tried a FF, damage, no kills.  We then fought for control of the CENTER, by T16 I had gotten to 6-3 and things looking good for me.  MG put up a fight, I went for the victory on T18, ARM vs 2 fig INF, 1-4 with a flag and nothing but flank cards at the point for me.  A few defensive maneuvers from me, MG pressed in the CENTER, we fought for control of the TEMP, he got it to 5-6, from T25 to end at T30, we fought for the TEMP, went back and forth, we missed some and then finally with an A3, I rolled a perfect 4-4 with 2 ARM and 1 INF, got the kill and took the TEMP and won 7-5.  Again, I got the better of the overall %, think something like 47%-39% which was helped by by 50% on INF and he had about 8 more dice, but to no avail.

Tough ending for MG/Christophe and seems like he has had a few tough defeats to this point. Much need 4 pts for me and trying to close the gap on the Top 4, but will take some work in the last 4 matches.

Good luck to MG/Christophe in his last 4 and will see what happens for me.  Four 4-0 matches would be nice, but don't think so!!  Stand at 13 pts and probably will need at least 25 pts to even have a shot at Top 4.  The fun and excitement of M'44!!

Gonzalan / Tony
Mastergo
Admin
Mastergo

MessageSujet: Re: J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)   J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) EmptyDim 27 Oct - 15:01

Well played Gonzalal /Tony !

I did my best but dices were cruel at key moments.
Your cards were better also. I’ve had very few tactical cards...

But it's the M44 game...you love or you hate it....and I confess feeling sometimes one Very Happy or the other Evil or Very Mad
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)   J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0) Empty

J6 : Gonzalan vs Mastergo (score 4-0)
Page 1 sur 1