────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  BDD 2018  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Classement J10 - C'est chaud !

AuteurMessage
Valentin de Ramillies
Admin

MessageSujet: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Mer 25 Avr - 2:16

Ben ils sont 4 : Kawa (26 points), SB, RSCL, et Thib44 (25 points) Laughing

Puis 1 qui veut les sauter tous : Hydrommel (24 points) bounce

Puis 2 qui sont prêts à sauter tout ce qui bouge, en espérant que quand même, peut-être, si Jésus passe dans le coin, ou si Nostradamus joue des coudes...... Mais bon. study

Pour les autres, vivement la prochaine saison Cool Cool  

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kawamot

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Mer 25 Avr - 12:08

Quel suspense, aucun qualifié avant la dernière journée. Ca va être chaud.
docsteve

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Mer 25 Avr - 20:07

Oui, suspense is true. My remaining match is with RSCL- you have to "Keep Hope Alive" !

After all, with extreme good luck my match with Souris Blanche went in my favor, 4-0. Can History repeat itself ? Will lightening strike x 2, you never know ?

I have one question on the ranking, not that it matters much, but if 2 players are equal in points then what determines the ranking- as in the case of Caty and myself. We have equal points, but I have 1 more victory. So, it seems that number of victories is not as important as Diff. Medals., as I am listed as #7 instead of #6.

To all, thanks for a most excellent COOL Tournament. Best of luck in J11 !

P.S.

Could someone kindly answer my question above on the rankings?

See you on the Field of honor,

Docsteve, (Stephen)
Hydrommel

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Jeu 26 Avr - 9:02

Attention ! Les packmen arrivent bounce confused affraid

What a Face
Hydrommel

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Jeu 26 Avr - 9:08

docsteve a écrit:
I have one question on the ranking...

Hi! docsteve...

I suppose that the answer is in the 'Rules for COOL - Season 5', chapter 4 :
"The difference between the number of medals won by one player and by his adversary on the aggregate matches will allow to decide between players who would still stand equal after point rankings.

In case of persistent ranking equality at this stage, that’s the number of medals that will be taken into account. Yet, if the equality persists again, that’s the difference between the number of destroyed figurines and the number of lost figurines on aggregate matches that will be taken into account.
"

I hope I will be able to welcome you next year in Challenger Wink

What a Face
docsteve

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Jeu 26 Avr - 14:33

Thanks Hydrommel for response, it was a pleasure playing you in this tournament.

However, I am still confused on rankings. As you wrote, If equality in number of points is same, then next step is number of medals won, not medal differential.

After J10 , I have 110 medals to Caty's 104 , which would place me above her in ranking. Also, this may be American thinking, (LOL), but I would think that the number of victories would also be important as far as standings. It may not matter much after next round, but you can always hope !! Haha !

As A little commentary on history :

You note the "Rules of COOL" , and I understand, but also understand as Americans we have been strong allies with the French since our American Revolution and the French Fleet arrived off Yorktown just in time to seal the British fate . Washington had Cornwallis surrounded on Yorktown Peninsula and the entire British Army was forced to surrender.

Thus, led to the success of our Revolution and Constitution, which I feel led ultimately to the empowerment of the French people to have their own Revolution and new Constitution. Done with my ramblings.

I really enjoyed the COOL tournament and the administration of it. I was also playing T-Col and Wolf, but not that they are bad, but I enjoyed COOL the most.

Thanks again, and thank you for listening.

Stephen
Hydrommel

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Jeu 26 Avr - 23:50

You are welcome. All the pleasure was mine. And I am sure that most of the players would say the same.

I am not in charge of the COOL, so, I don't know what to say about your interesting question about the ranking. I think that this question could be asked to the Cool managers. I just posted a message here.

About History, no doubt that our past and our Revolutions are somehow linked.
Since this time US and French people are walking side to side. And even when we have different points of view, friendship between us always matters. See: our Présidents had a good moment together these days!

I am sure that the organisers of the Cool will be very pleased of your appreciation of this On Line Tournament. And I am also convinced that all the players of the Gladych group will be pleased to meet you again in a future tournament. And of course in real if you imagine to come in Europe one day!

Thanks to you,
à bientôt,

Hervé What a Face
Hydrommel

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Ven 27 Avr - 0:06

Oh! I just forgot one thing: Caty is a man Embarassed

What a Face
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Ven 27 Avr - 1:26

Doc Steve,

Ours is not to question why, but to do or die!!

As the standings show, looks like it is based on medal difference. Or another way of thinking like an American, while you may have tallied 110 medals, based on your +4 score, you have given up 106. Caty, though he has tallied only 104, he has given up on 98, +6, if I follow correctly.

So, who should be rewarded more, the offensive player or the defensive player?

And as you say, if not 1st, might as well be last! LOL! Or Top 4 at least! If you end in a tie, then it will be time to split hairs regarding the rules and standings, matters in your hands or it won’t matter as you said!

Gonzalan

P.S.  Easy for me to say as I stand at 29 pts in my pool and can finish no worse that 4th!

"The difference between the number of medals won by one player and by his adversary on the aggregate matches will allow to decide between players who would still stand equal after point rankings.“

If reading it correctly, medals won by 1 player, Caty 104 and his adversary (all his opponents) 98, +6 to your +4 and thus ranked above you based on score.
Hydrommel

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Mar 1 Mai - 10:47

Hello !

Il y a donc quelques combats d'arrière-garde (retardataires).
Pour autant, j'aimerais bien que le classement de la BDD soit actualisé.
Une forme de narcissisme probablement, mais ça me ferait plaisir.
Voir plus formellement ce qui peut se passer, ce qui peut changer (ou pas) avec les deux dernières rencontres attendues...
C'est possible, chef ?

What a Face
Grougnaffe

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Mar 1 Mai - 11:06

Je plussoie :

En essayant continuellement je finirai par réussir, donc plus ça rate plus j'ai de chance que ça marche.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://jeanmarie.robert.free.fr
caty
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   Mar 1 Mai - 18:36

Souris blanche n'est plus maitresse de son destin, alors qu'elle dominait la poule. Shocked
mémoire 44 , ton univers impitoyable.
ça me rappel quelque chose... , j'arrive sue Ellen. Wink

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Classement J10 - C'est chaud !   

Classement J10 - C'est chaud !
Page 1 sur 1