────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  BDD 2018  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)

AuteurMessage
Zivago
Admin

MessageSujet: J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)   Ven 16 Mar - 21:44

Retour d’Igor, votre Commissaire préféré et perte d’environ 60° Celsius …
Vous avez signé …

Vainqueur de la WW44#8 : "Si tu vas à Ryo ..."
Vainqueur du Cool & The Gang 2014 et du T-COL 2015 (Tchounisteam)

Dernière édition par Zivago le Sam 24 Mar - 9:38, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)   Dim 18 Mar - 17:18

Hello Dreexxer,

1st, apologies for the name mix up, seem to forget the other "E" at times, but think I have it straight now!!

As to our match, let us just call it a "forfeit" on my part and you win 4-0! Laughing At the rate you are going that might be the results anyway!

Otherwise, I can usually play most days, once I get home from work, at say 14h30-15h00 your time or I am off each week, starting Thursday at 14h30-15h00 and can play Thurs, Fri or Sat and Sun as well probably no later than 21h00 your time.  Can play on days off either early your afternoon, starting at 14h30-15h00 or later in the evening, say starting at 21h00 your time.

Let me know what might work for you for our match and I will try my best to fit to your schedule.

Job well done in our pool so far and COOL in general....

Regards,

Gonzalan
Dreexxer

MessageSujet: Re: J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)   Dim 18 Mar - 17:52

Hi Gonzalan,

No "forfeit", we must play ! :-)

Possible for me this thursday (the 22) on 21:00.

I waiting earing for you.

gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)   Lun 19 Mar - 12:24

Dreexxer,

Thursday the 22nd will be fine at 21h00.

See you then on the frozen field of battle.

Gonzalan
Dreexxer

MessageSujet: Re: J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)   Lun 19 Mar - 12:25

COOL !
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)   Jeu 22 Mar - 22:38

Gonzalan vs Dreexxer

Game 1: https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=63496271

Gonzalan/Axis vs Dreexxer/Allies: 6-5, 25-21

22 turns, 57-65 dice, 44%-32% overall and he shot 32% and 33% on INF and ARM for the game.  A good back and forth game, each had chances early, some key misses for both and in the end, as is the case sometimes with Commissar, card game and lack of cards or card choice gets you and I win 6-5 and easily could have gone the other way.  We both had some decent cards and though he had 8 more dice, my % just that much better and needed all of it to get the win.

Game 2: https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=63496847

Gonzalan/Allies vs Drexxer/Axis: 5-6, 24-28

42 turns, 50-80 dice, 48%-35% overall, but his 30 more dice a huge difference in the game and some very questionable moves early on my part once I was up 2-0, played a TFH, 5-6 active, if I get 2 kills, up 4-0 with the favored side and then patience just has to take over and didn't happen.  1 kill and then the questionable moves started my downfall and the patience of Dreexxer paid off and he got the 5-6 win for him to even the match.  As for the analysis of Sauron93, rather easy, "Silly Americans and their impatience!", LOL!  Even up 3-0 and  with the Commissar, needed to take my time and work my way up slowly and Dreexxer showed great patience to my lack of it and stayed the course and won the game to get the split match.  Lost an Armor unit on the river and replay might be affected.

Match: Gonzalan vs Dreexxer: 11-11 medals, 49-49 figures, 1-1 games, 2-2 pts

Match that could have easily gone either way, medals, figures, games and points all even and well, after Dreexxer's 5 game win streak of 4-0 games and 20 pts, I can be happy I got 2 pts in our match up!! Smile Maybe General Georges can do what I couldn't, get a 4-0 win and then things tighten up some.

Next 4 matches will determine things, thinking 25-30 pts will get Top 4 and sitting at 19 pts still have Uleij, Baraka, Valliants and Grozours, all dangerous and just have to keep scoring pts to try and advance.

Thanks to the FFM for their organization of COOL once again and best of luck to all going forward.

Gonzalan
Dreexxer

MessageSujet: Re: J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)   Ven 23 Mar - 8:38

Merci à Gonzalan pour ce match très intense avec des rebondissements assez incroyables.
Dans les deux cas, je connais une grave pénurie de cartes au centre, ce qui me coûte la première partie de peu. Dans la seconde, la situation parait désespérée. J'attends avec beaucoup de patience et une pincée de désespoir les cartes qui viendront enfin me permettre de bouger mes unités au centre et d'effectuer une contre-attaque. Le miracle arrive tout à la fin où je parviens à gagner la partie sur le fil.

Au final, deux matchs très disputés et une égalité parfaite.

Gonzalan, je te souhaite le meilleur pour la suite !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)   

J7 – Dreexxer vs Gonzalan : 2-2 (11-11)
Page 1 sur 1