Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
_Samy
Admin
_Samy

J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3) Empty
MessageSujet: J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3)   J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3) EmptySam 1 Avr - 15:44

Cette fois ci c'est la fin!

Mais quelle fin, car pour vous tout est encore possible !

Les 3 premières places vont se jouer cette semaine !

amusez vous bien!

Merci à tous pour votre régularité et ponctualité car pour moi se fut un plaisir de m'occuper de votre poule.

Bon match à vous

Samy

Dernière édition par _Samy le Dim 9 Avr - 8:29, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
exocet

MessageSujet: Re: J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3)   J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3) EmptySam 1 Avr - 19:56

Salut à toi Tank commander............ hello !
je suis disponible Mardi , Mercredi et Vendredi en journée et soirée
Aux heures qu'il te conviendra.
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3)   J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3) EmptyDim 2 Avr - 13:14

Hi.

Here are the times I can game on the days you mentioned.

I am in the ET (New York) time zone and all times I list are for that zone.

Tue Apr 4th from 4:00pm on

Wed Apr 5th from 4:00pm on

Fri Apr 7th from 8:00am on

Thank you,

John aka tank commander
exocet

MessageSujet: Re: J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3)   J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3) EmptyDim 2 Avr - 14:59

ok ! je suis ok pour Vendredi 7 avril à 14h00 (paris) ou 08:00am (new york)

Yes I agree for 2:00 pm (Paris) or 08:00am (New York)
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3)   J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3) EmptyLun 3 Avr - 23:47

exocet a écrit:
ok ! je suis ok pour Vendredi 7 avril à 14h00 (paris) ou 08:00am (new york)

Yes I agree for 2:00 pm (Paris) or 08:00am (New York)

Very well.

I will see you on Friday - your 2:00 pm / my 8:00 am.
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3)   J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3) EmptyVen 7 Avr - 21:52

It is done:

Game 1:

tank commander (Allies) 7 (27) to Exocet (Axis) 6 (29)

My Brits started out very slowly. early on I had both FIREFIGHT and CLOSE ASSAULT in hand but never used either card. The German ARTILLERY used ARTY BOMBARD to move into the left - center city hex. It soon helped to kill off one of my infantry while the panzers killed off another.

I used COUNTER ATTACK after the Germans played ARMOR ASSAULT. I moved two tanks from my left into the center and they took out a panzer there. Two of my center tanks got hits on a pazner and infantry. But the elite panzer recovered all three hits from my last attack via the M & M card and then took out one of my tanks. My center tanks then advanced and killed off an infantry while another of my tanks finished off a 1 fig infantry in the town. My two center tanks then swung into the German right and killed off an infantry there.

A German BARRAGE gets 1 hit on one of my tanks on my left. I then try and take out the panzer on my left near the Exit hex but only get 2 hits with 6d and one of my tanks suffers 2 hits due to AMBUSH. Now that panzer has a chance to wipe out both my 1 fig tanks and save the day for the German right but can only kill off one of them. I take the sure medal and exit my other 1 fig tank using a RECON. It is a 5 to 5 game now.

The action shifts over to my left and I lose my last tank. there are still four panzers on the board and my right is going nowhere with three tanks and the artillery intact. I push on my left and the Germans fall back to the woods. My AIR POWER takes out the 1 fig panzer there and gets a hit on both infantry. After playing RECON on my right I draw INF ASSAULT so now I have the means to exit off the board on my left. I survive a 4d BEL attack on one of my infantry and later only a flag from a 1d attack can spoil my chance to win but a miss is rolled and one of my infantry exits for the hard fought win in this classic game.

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=57098875

Game 2:

tank commander (Axis) 2 (15) to Exocet (Allies) 7 (18)

This game fell far short of being as dramatic as game one.

My left got into trouble early and I had very little in the way of orders for my left. This puts the German defense in a very bad way. Also, an early Allied LEFT ASSAULT posed a very real danger to my right.

The Allies then pushed forward towards the town and get key early hits on an infantry and panzer. I was able to take out one infantry with CLOSE ASSAULT from 2 units. The Allied COUNTER ATTACK cannot finish off my weak panzer or infantry. But I have no orders for my left and so cannot take advantage of this.

I push in the center but an Allied 2-2-2 kills off a panzer along with an infantry. This starts a series of cards by the Allies which just overwhelms my weaker efforts to stem the tide. In order they play CENTER ASSAULT then back to back ARMOR ASSAULTs. This allows then to kill off a 1 fig panzer on my left and also my artillery which never got off a shot. One the last Allied turn, two elite tanks exit the board for a commanding 6 to 2 lead before another tank kills off a center panzer end things.

This was just brutal as the Allies lost only 1 infantry on their left and one in the center. I only got off 3 shots on the Allied tanks and my left defense was crushed before I knew it. The Germans need some worthwhile cards and I just did not get any that helped the situation. I did make one bad early move with a panzer. But as to shifting over my left forces into my center I had little choice as that is where my orders were. The Allies could  not only respond to any moves i made but one up me to boot.

In both game Exocet played flawlessly.

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=57099713

MATCH Results:

tank commander 9 (42)  - 1 match point

Exocet 13 (47)  - 3 match points
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3)   J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3) Empty

J11 - Tank commander Vs Exocet (Score 1 - 3)
Page 1 sur 1