────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  BDD 2017  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
_Samy
Admin

MessageSujet: J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)   Sam 11 Mar - 16:07

Bonjour à tous nous voici en J8 c'est maintenant qu'il faut marquer le coup

_Samy

Dernière édition par _Samy le Sam 18 Mar - 8:57, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)   Dim 12 Mar - 13:29

Hi.

Here is a list of dates and times I can game:

I am in the ET (New York) time zone and all times I list are for that zone. Currently, Paris time is 5 hours ahead of my time zone.

Mon Mar 13th from 4:00pm on

Tue Mar 14th from 4:00pm on

Wed Mar 15th from 4:00pm on

Thur Mar 16th from 4:00pm on

Sat Mar 18th from 8:00am but must stop at 10:30am

Sun Mar 19th from 8:00am on

Thank you,

John aka tank commander
Willem Of Normandy

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)   Dim 12 Mar - 19:26

Hi Tank Commander,
It's ok for me tomorrow monday Mar 13th at 9:00 pm french time 4:00 pm for you.

Thank you.

tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)   Dim 12 Mar - 20:18

Very good then -- see you tomorrow.

John
tank commander

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)   Jeu 16 Mar - 0:14

Tank commander (Axis) 4 (20) - Willem of Normandy (Allies) 6 (26)

Willem moved his arty up and his left guns proved very effective. I play AIR POWER on his right and got a hit on his artillery and some infantry hits. I managed to kill off one of his tanks early on but the other seemed charmed after i got a hit on it. This included avoiding a 3d attack from my panzer when I misclicked and skipped my move phase on a turn.

I decided to try and attack on my left as I had AMBUSH along with good cards for my left and hoped to take out the weak artillery but the Allies had good card for their right and lead to a stand off here. I soon trailed 4 to 5 but then drew DHQ. I never got to use it as my 2 figure panzer was eliminated by back to back 1d grenade rolls. If I had one more turn, I may have been able to get the two medals I needed to win.

Tank Commander (Allies) 4 (18) - Willem of Normandy (Axis) 6 (24)

I too moved up my artillery but only my right artillery fired during the entire game (4 dice total). Both my tanks suffered 2 hits each early on and I missed the 1 fig panzer during the game. I got drawn into a battle in the center and got the worse of it. I had AMBUSH but the system allowed it played on a 2 figure infantry in a field bunker which had no chance to negate that unit from attacking. In the same turn a 1 fig German infantry would have been subject to a 3d AMBUSH and probably elimination. The system allowed the total waste of this card. A very frustrating situation. As I had BEL in hand, I may have very well won this game but I just could not get my 4th kill until it was too late. Then the Germans attacked and on their last turn TFH orders two infantry, the 1 fig panzer and the artillery and easily wipes out a full strength infantry with 6 dice. A 15% hit rate on the panzer hurt badly.  

Match:

Tank Commander 8 (38) - Willem of Normandy 12 (50)

Well, some days are not your days.

Dernière édition par tank commander le Ven 17 Mar - 21:40, édité 1 fois
_Samy
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)   Jeu 16 Mar - 22:54

Hi Commander,

You said :
tank commander a écrit:
Tank commander (Axis) 4 (20) - Willem of Normandy (Axis) 6 (24)

Tank Commander (Allies) 4 (18) - Willem of Normandy (Axis) 6 (24)

Tank Commander 8 (38) - Willem of Normandy 12 (50)

Where is the mistake?

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)   Ven 17 Mar - 18:43

Bonsoir, Hi Tank commander,

je confirme et rectifie juste dans la 1ere manche il faut lire 6 (26) d'ou (50) au total des 2 manches.
Lutte apre, acharnée.
Beaux combats joués à un rien à chaque fois quelques dés et/ou cartes au bon moment certainement.
Je suis en tout cas fière d'avoir réussi ce défi fou de vaincre non pas 3-1 mais 4-0 face à ce chef de tank (qui ne furent de son coté cette fois ci).

Bonne continuation Tank commander, Pour sur en route vers la montée.

_Samy
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)   Sam 18 Mar - 8:52

Merci pour la correction

MessageSujet: Re: J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)   

J8 - Crucifix Hill - Tank commander - Willem of Normandy (Score 0 - 4)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1