Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall Stanmore II Noir
199.99 € 249.99 €
Voir le deal

J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Big Taz
Admin
Big Taz

J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) Empty
MessageSujet: J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)   J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) EmptySam 4 Fév - 10:37

Nouveau théâtre d'opérations pour cette J4

Nous voici sur le front Pacifique en Chine en 1938
Pour les amoureux des Japonais, ils vont être servis
Une belle map bien technique pour une belle empoignade

Affrontement entre 2 joueurs qui visent clairement le haut du classement
Bon match à vous deux sunny

Dernière édition par Big Taz le Sam 11 Fév - 13:38, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)   J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) EmptyDim 5 Fév - 15:52

Hello Hougoumont,

Well, seems we must travel half-way around the world and across an ocean for our J4 match!

I do not work during the week Thurs, Fri and Sat and do not work until late Sun night, 9pm for me which would be you 5am Monday, so could play during those days, Thurs starting at 9pm for you and Fri, Sat, and Sun more flexible.

If you wish to play another day before that, I would say starting at 9pm for you and 1pm for me.

Look forward to our match and fighting in the jungles, caves and villages of the Pacific Front!

Gonzalan aka Tony
Hougoumont

MessageSujet: Re: J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)   J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) EmptyLun 6 Fév - 15:33

Hi Tony,

Another round of (sino-japanese) fun between us...

I would be happy to play on Thursday 9, 9pm for me, 1 pm for you.

Please confirm

Hougoumont (Eric-Olivier)
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)   J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) EmptyLun 6 Fév - 16:17

E-O,

Thursday sounds good for some fun, 1pm me, 9pm you! I sure could use some fun after my last 2 matches ended in defeat by 1 medal each! Laughing

See you then.

Regards,

Tony
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)   J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) EmptyVen 10 Fév - 6:02

J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) <a href=J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) Screen%20Shot%202017-02-09%20at%202.02.50%20PM_zps5tshkyxw" />

Gonzalan vs Hougoumont

Game 1: Gonzalan / Axis vs Hougoumont / Allies, 5-6, 19-24

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=56080317

Game 2: Gonzalan / Allies vs Hougoumont / Axis, 5-6, 25-23

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=56081071

Match: Gonzalan vs Hougoumont, 10-12, 44-47

2 razor close games that could have gone either way and they went the way of Hougoumont / Eric-Olivier by 1 medal in each game!!

In the 1st game, E-O started with a Firefight and though no kills, the three 3 fig units were shot down to 1, 2 and 1 fig after his opening salvo and forced my retreat with 2 units and attacked with 1 and put me in serious danger right away!  Early trade of kills and he was up 1-2 and moving around started with the other units.  Play centered around the CENTER for most of the game, he made a push forward with an INF ASLT and I even mentioned that I thought he had a follow up card planned, I attacked in the CENTER with 2 ARMOR and and INF, he had AMBUSH, flagged 1 ARMOR, I got a kill and then made the mistake of taking ground with the other ARMOR and E-O followed up with another INF ASLT, surrounded my 1 ARMOR and killed it and keep the game in his favor.  I had an ARM ASLT next and if I had left the one ARMOR back, good chance it survives and would have had 2 ARMOR to ASLT with.  Well played by E-O, I got 2 kills late to make it 5-6 and a chance in the return game.

2nd game, I stared out well, a kill on the 1st turn, then play A/P, 4-6 hits on an INF and ARM, missed on another INF, was up 2-0 and played a CENTER card to try and kill the 2 fig ARM, missed and if I had killed it, up 3-0 and E-O down an ARMOR and a good chance at a win.  Never did kill it, E-O used his ARMOR well, got 2 kills of my ARMOR on hills, at least 1 anyway, that one on a 2-2 kill and losing those 2 ARMOR in the CENTER hurt.  Had my chances to end things, maybe 3 times after that, missed on INF at the wrong time and E-O had enough to pull it out in the end once more at 5-6 him.

Though I shot well in both games, 55% and 51% on INF, 54% and 43% on ARMOR, it was my key misses that made the difference and E-O's key hits and skillful play as well.  2 very close games and very enjoyable, the type we like to test our nerves to the end!!  Congrats to Hougoumont / Eric-Olivier on his 4 pt victory and continued good luck.  Have to come back strong next week and have to start working my way back towards the top!!

Gonzalan alias Tony
Hougoumont

MessageSujet: Re: J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)   J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) EmptyVen 10 Fév - 10:18

Bonjour à tous,

Je confirme bien entendu les résultats postés par Tony, ainsi que ses analyses. Je lui présente publiquement mes excuses pour ces victoires toute deux effectivement acquises "sur le fil du rasoir". Par expérience, j'imagine aisément sa frustration...

A l'aller, ça s'est joué sur la qualité de ma main de cartes, qui s'est progressivement améliorée pour devenir assez exceptionnelle à partir du 11e tour de jeu (alors : 2 assauts d'infanterie, action héroïque, combat rapproché et contre-attaque, puis embuscade et attaque frontale !). D'où un final (tours 13 à 19) très cruel pour Tony, mais qui a laissé ses chars se faire piéger sur une avancée après combat (tour 14). Sacrée baston jusqu'au bout, toutefois...

Au retour, ça s'est joué sur le coup de poker que j'ai tenté - et pour une fois réussi - au tour 12, car je suis impitoyablement mené 0-3 à l'issue du tour 9, puis 1-4 à celle du tour 11, et ainsi en très fâcheuse posture. Mais les derniers tours restent très indécis, et la partie se joue au dé près, encore à l'arrachée.

Merci à Tony pour cet aller/retour assez exceptionnel pour la tension générée par l'insoutenable suspens, ainsi que pour son fair play, que je doute de parvenir un jour à égaler. Je lui souhaite une bien meilleure chance pour les 7 dernières parties de la poule, car il mérite bien mieux que son actuel classement.

Hougoumont

gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)   J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) EmptyVen 10 Fév - 17:54

Eric-Olivier,

No need for an apology, public or private, you played the cards dealt to you over the course of the end battle and you played them well. Was one mistake on my part and who knows, maybe you still get the Armor and same result and you took advantage of the situation in the 1st game.

As for the 2nd, was great patience on your part after being down 0-3 and 1-4 and well, didn't count on you going 4-5 on my Armor on back to back turn for 2 kills, but as you recall, I had my own 2-3 kill of an Armor between your 2 turns!!

An pleasure and honor to lose to a player of your quality, games were nice and tight, just like we like them and as I said, 11 matches of fun for 10 euros, can't beat that deal!!

And as you said, 7 more matches to go, perhaps I go 7-0 for 28 pts and you go 0-7 and well....of course DDB73 will have something to say about that next week, but I can hope! Very Happy

Thanks again for the exciting games and match and have a great weekend and relax and enjoy your victory until your next match!! And if someone is to advance to PERFECTION, why not you? You have played well to date and have earned your position!!

Regards,

Tony
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)   J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4) Empty

J4 Gonzalan vs Hougoumont (score 0-4)
Page 1 sur 1