Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
ironkastel

ironkastel

J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) Empty
MessageSujet: J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)   J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) EmptySam 7 Mar - 20:03

Messieurs,voici enfin la journée que vous attendiez tant.L'arrivage des colis et des lettres (famille,petite amie Rolling Eyes  ...)qui remontent le moral du soldat,parti depuis trop longtemps sur le front.Vos visages de bonheur me font bien plaisir Razz

J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) Terre-10011-l50-42c3671

Allez fini la détente,place aux combats Twisted Evil

Bon jeu et bonne chance Basketball

Dernière édition par ironkastel le Mer 11 Mar - 23:57, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)   J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) EmptyLun 9 Mar - 21:03

Salut Gonzalan,
Mercredi soir ou jeudi soir à partir de 20H30.
Bonne soirée.
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)   J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) EmptyMar 10 Mar - 13:10

Salut Sacas,

Avec le temps changer ici aux États-Unis, la différence de 7 heures, il serait possible pour vous de jouer mercredi à 19h 00 ? Je travaille à 21h 00, mais sinon, je comprends et que nous pouvons jouer à 20h 30 et travail sois damné ! Laughing

Merci,

Gonzalan
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)   J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) EmptyMar 10 Mar - 20:23

Hello,
It is not possible on wenesday at 19H.
But, is it possible for you on thursday 19H ?

gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)   J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) EmptyMer 11 Mar - 4:24

Hello Sacas,

No, unfortunately, I have a work meeting at 20h on Thursday, playing at 19h would be difficult.

If you could do 20h tomorrow that would be perfect, otherwise, I will be there at 20h30 on Wednesday like you purposed.

The organizers of C.O.O.L. were gracious enough to allow me entry into this fine tournament and I will honor my commitment to accommodate whenever possible due to all but me playing on your side of the Atlantic Ocean. I will be there at 20h30 to play or match and one or both of us will stay in the hunt or fall back, you at least have 1 more match to play to make up ground! Very Happy

Gonzalan
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)   J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) EmptyMer 11 Mar - 21:52

J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) Sacas_20

Sacas _ Gonzalan 8/9 figs 34/33 obj 1/1

gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)   J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) EmptyJeu 12 Mar - 13:19

1st, a big THANK YOU to SACAS, who had purposed we meet at 20h30 and I countered with 20h00 and we met shortly after 20h00 and thank you for accommodating my time of choice for our match this round.

2 very tense games with Sacas, 1st game 40 turns in 35 mins and 2nd game 50 turns in 40 mins and in both games as Axis, I shot 39% and he shot 37% and difficult to win shooting like that with the AXIS, thus a big CONGRATS to GLIDAS72 who won both his games against TWAMTAACK in what will now be known as "The Disaster at Le Moulin De Buisson" for TWAMTAACK!

1st game I had several chances on a 1 fig to get to 4 kills and thus make the 2nd game somewhat easier, missed and SACAS did well to move the 1 fig to safety even though I had 2 more chances at the end of the game to try to kill it and didn't and he finished it to win 6-3.

http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=45898837

2nd game was even more tense with SACAS trying to get to 3 kills and having his chances as well and missing with his dice, which where not good for the AXIS this match.  I got lucky in killing his ARTY, which he moved up next to the MEDAL OBJECTIVE, hit 2-6 to kill it and then SACAS played well defensively and moved his units to the forest in the lower left and without his ARTY to defend the CENTER I eventually was able to finish a 1 fig in the corner with BARRAGE and win 6-2 and win the match overall.

http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44-online/en/battle/?id=45899362

Results of match:

Sacas / Allies vs Gonzalan / Axis, 6-3, 23-14
Sacas / Axis vs Gonzalan / Allies, 2-6, 11-19

Sacas vs Gonzalan, 8-9, 34-33

Moves me up a little with 3 matches to go, but top 3 in VCX1302, Le Pelican and Bekelian, if they continue to win, will be difficult to catch, but will be fun to try starting with J9 and VCX1302!! Cool

Look forward to that match with the defending 2014 French Open Champion!!

Regards,

Gonzalan
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)   J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3) Empty

J8-Sacas vs Gonzalan (Score: 1-3)
Page 1 sur 1