Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
ironkastel

ironkastel

J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1) Empty
MessageSujet: J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1)   J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1) EmptyDim 15 Fév - 18:27

Depuis qu'il s'est entrainé avec les joueurs de Football Américain du Colorado,notre "american soldier" engendre les points et s'est meme offert le leader sur un score sans appel de 4 à 0.Toutes mes félicitations cheers ,tu as retrouvé un mental de guerrier et je sais que tu ne vas pas en rester là.
Et tu vas rencontrer Garion qui est parti toute la semaine s'entrainer(encore un retour des services secrets Wink )dans les forces spéciales française.On le voit dans le reportage suivant mais je ne peux dire lequel est ce.Secret défense Wink .
Pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas Marius,c'est un Homme énorme que je vous invite à découvrir de part les nombreuses vidéos sur le net et grace à ce livre:
http://www.infosdefense.com/le-livre-de-marius-un-peu-de-moraline-et-de-motivex/

Bon match à vous et bon jeu,faites vous plaisir bounce

Dernière édition par ironkastel le Ven 20 Fév - 20:57, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Garion44

MessageSujet: Re: J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1)   J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1) EmptyMar 17 Fév - 22:22

Hello Gonzalan,

Thursday 21 PM is it ok for you?

Best Regards

Garion
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1)   J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1) EmptyMer 18 Fév - 16:14

Garion,

If truth be told, I would rather play at 20h59!! LOL! I joke of course. 21h on Thursday will be fine and look forward to the honor of playing with you and fighting across the Tiber River and for possession of the bridge!!

My Chief Warrant Officer,

Enjoying your sense of humor and your insistence that you still have a "special agent' or "special forces" operating behind enemy lines!! Chris and I took care of 007....as for Marius...hope I never meet him in a dark alley!!

Thank you for all your continued hard work in updating our pool and keeping us all informed of the happenings within our pool and for your encouragements.

Gonzalan

ironkastel

ironkastel

MessageSujet: Re: J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1)   J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1) EmptyMer 18 Fév - 21:15

thank you very much Gonzalan Wink
gonzalan

MessageSujet: Re: J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1)   J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1) EmptyVen 20 Fév - 18:37

Gonzalan vs Garion44

Gonzalan/Allies vs Garion44/Axe, 5-6, 26-22
Gonzalan/Axe vs Garion44/Allies, 6-0, 19-8

Match: Gonzalan vs Garion44, 11-6, 45-30

[img]J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1) Screen%20shot%202015-02-20%20at%2010.09.51%20AM_zpsd0olqcym[/img]

A fun match with Garion44 and worked in my favor in the end, a 3-1 pts victory for me.

1st game, I am sure I violated something out of Praxeo's Tactics and Strategy Guide Book, something to do with "Don't get caught with a Dead Man's Hand in your Hand!" Had "Air Power" in my opening hand and later in the game "Behind Enemy Lines" and finished the game with both! Laughing

Garion44 did a great job of spacing his units and once full sun arrived, had several choices of 2 fig units to try and kill and just never pulled the trigger. As for BEL, with the Tiber river in the way, again, didn't pull the trigger and should have just used both to either kill or damage some forward units and have G44 possibly retreat them.

Was a good battle, scores went 1-0, 1-2, 1-3, 3-3, 3-4, 5-4, 5-6, game ended with my playing a TFH and he countered, took the bridge objective and killed the unit in town on my side of the river. Used a 2 fig unit, got a 2-2 hit and 1-2 with Armor, took a risk and paid off with the 2 fig getting a 2-2 hit to help win the game.

Game 2 was much different, my 1st 4 turns I hit 12-16 dice, 3 kills, up 3-0 quickly and then moved up slowly and got into position and used 2 back to back ALL in the Center, had a 1 fig take the bridge objective and other units killed his Center Armor and a 2 fig INF on his right and a 6-0 victory, 35-19 in dice and 60% on his INF, G44 on his heels early and I was able to get the win.

A pleasure meeting and playing Jean-Christophe, best of luck going forward. With victories by Bekelian and Twamtaack, both 4-0 and my 3-1 victory and the leaders yet to come, things getting tighter up at the top, again, hopefully the leaders split 2-2 and keeps things tight!! Are you listening Le Pelican and VCX1302 Question Hopefully at most, 15 pts leads.... Wink

Enjoying my time here in COOL meeting new players and opponents and having fun! Remaining 6 matches should bring more of the same!!

Gonzalan

Garion44

MessageSujet: Re: J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1)   J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1) EmptySam 21 Fév - 6:58

Je valide le score et bonne chance à Gonzalan pour la suite.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1)   J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1) Empty

J5- Gonzalan vs Garion(score: 3-1)
Page 1 sur 1